This is a beautiful Taylor Custom Shop BTO Grand Symphony acoustic-electric, originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home. It's built with a sitka spruce top and Amazonian rosewood back and sides. Amazonian rosewood is a rare wood which grows along the Amazon River. Many believe the Amazon Rosewood species to be the closest substitute we have to Brazilian Rosewood due to their similiar biological characteristics and growing conditions.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- 5 lbs, 1 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Grand Symphony Body Shape
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Amazonian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Adirondack Spruce CV Bracing with Relief Rout
- Cocobolo Binding
- Rosewood Single-Ring Rosette with Bound Soundhole
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.75" Neck Width at Nut
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners with Black Plastic Buttons
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Mother of Pearl Headstock Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!