This is a seriously gorgeous Taylor Grand Auditorium guitar, built with a Lutz spruce top and Cocobolo back and sides. This instrument was specially built to be on display for our 2019 Taylor Road Show! Lutz spruce is a naturally occurring hybrid of Sitka and White spruce. It takes the positive qualities of those woods and has a bit more robust tonal output such as that of Adirondack spruce. If you're a player with a strong picking hand - you will love what Lutz brings to the table. This GA has a beveled armrest carved into the top, and elegant inlays carved of Italian acrylic!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape with Venetian Cutaway and Beveled Armrest
- Lutz Spruce Top
- V-Class Bracing
- Cocobolo Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- West African Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 15" Radius
- Italian Acrylic Engraved Victorian Fretboard Inlay, Mother of Pearl Headstock Logo, Ebony Single Ring Rosette
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- 4 lbs, 14 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!