Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Grab a great deal on a very lightly played and previously owned Taylor Custom Shop Grand Auditorium with a hand-picked set of Lutz Spruce for the top and Blackheart Sassafras for the back and sides. Appointments are kept dark and mysterious with African ebony used for a single-ring rosette and for the top bevel which acts as an extremely comfortable armrest. The tuners are satin black as well to match the natural brown and black motifs.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape with Venetian Cutaway
- Lutz Spruce Top
- V-Class with Relief Rout Bracing
- Blackheart Sassafras Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- West African Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 15" Radius
- West African Ebony Binding and Single Ring Rosette
- Satin Black Taylor Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- 4 lbs, 11 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!