Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a gorgeous instrument by the Taylor Custom Shop. A Grand Auditorium with Florentine cutaway, built of AA-grade Hawaiian koa for distinct looks and a warm, midrangey punch. The guitar has a super comfortable armrest carved into the top, and features an ebony fretboard, boxwood and koa rosette design!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- AA-Grade Hawaiian Koa Top, Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Ebony Peghead Veneer
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 15" Radius
- Boxwood and Koa Inlays and Rosette
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Natural Finish
- 4 lbs, 4 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!