Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This gorgeous Grand Auditorium is a Taylor Custom Shop creation, built with Western Red Cedar for the top and Laurelwood back and sides, all wrapped up in koa binding. The stand-out cosmetic of the guitar are the vibrant mother of pearl capstone fretboard inlays and rosette! As always, Taylor ES2 electronics are onboard for easy plugging in on stage or in the studio!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 15 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Grand Auditorium Body w/ Florentine Cutaway
- Laurelwood Back and Sides
- Western Red Cedar Top with V-Class Bracing
- Tropical American Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Hawaiian Koa Binding and Wedge, Fiber Purfling, Mother of Pearl Capstone Inlays and Rosette
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 15" Fretboard Radius
- 1.75" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Ebony Bridge
- Black Satin Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!