This is a gorgeous top of the line Grand Auditorium built by the Taylor Custom Shop. This guitar is in used but excellent condition with some light wear around the body in pick marks – no dings or dents! Tonewoods are select spruce top paired with rare Milagro Brazilian rosewood back and sides. The wood is accented by koa and boxwood inlays throughout the fretboard, headstock and bridge, and loaded with Taylor ES2 electronics! It includes the original case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 4 lbs, 4 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape with Florentine Cutaway
- Select Sitka Spruce Top with Beveled Arm Rest
- Milagro Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Ebony Peghead Veneer
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 15" Radius
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .880” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- Koa/Boxwood Engraved Twist Fretboard Inlay, Ocean Vine Peghead Inlay, Nouveau Bridge Inlay
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!