Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Taylor Dealer
Dynamic pickers will take delight in this beautiful Taylor Grand Concert 12-Fret, built by the Taylor Custom Shop with a Hawaiian Koa body and a special tropical vine and koa branch fretboard inlay! The 12-Fret neck gives the guitar a slightly slinkier feel with the bridge being closer to the neck, and of course - who can deny how cool the figuring in the koa looks on this one?
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- AA-Grade Hawaiian Koa Top, Back and Sides
- Adirondack Performance Bracing
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Tropical Vine and Koa Branch Inlays of Mother of Pearl
- 24-7/8" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- Abalone Top Trim
- Single Ring Abalone Rosette
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Grand Concert Body Shape
- 4 lbs, 8 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!