Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This gorgeous guitar is a Taylor Custom Shop K24ce, spec'd with AA-grade Hawaiian koa for the top, back and sides along with a figured mahogany neck and matching koa/paua fretboard inlays. The top has Taylors renowned V-Class bracing for unmatched projection and clarity. The top has a beveled armrest crafted of ebony, making this one of the most comfortable acoustic guitars you can ever pick up!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Shaded Edge Burst Finish
- Grand Auditorium Style Body
- AA-Grade Hawaiian Koa Top with V-Class Bracing and Ebony Armrest
- AA-Grade Hawaiian Koa Back and Sides
- Figured Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Koa and Paua Fretboard Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 15" Fretboard Radius
- 1.75" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Ebony Bridge and Bridge Pins
- Bone Saddle and Nut
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Gold Hardware
- 4 lbs, 14 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!