Here's a great guitar from the Taylor Custom Shop, built in 2017 and still in excellent condition! A Custom Grand Symphony with a satin Shaded Edgeburst finish over a western red cedar top and Macassar ebony for the back and sides! The guitar has been left without a cutaway for the full Grand Symphony body shape, and topped with classy appointments such as rosewood binding and an abalone rosette. The guitar has Taylors excellent ES-2 electronics to provide the amplified sound.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 5 lbs, 2 oz.
- Satin Shaded Edgeburst Finish
- Grand Symphony Body Shape
- Western Red Cedar Top
- Macassar Ebony Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Rosewood Binding
- Abalone Rosette
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16 " Neck Width at Nut
- Standard Carve Neck Profile
- Sitka CV Bracing with Relief Rout
- Tusq Nut
- Micarta Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Mother-Of-Pearl Headstock Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!