Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a gorgeous K24ce from Taylor with V-Class bracing treatment - a bracing pattern utilizing a large "V", which strikes the perfect balance between rigidity and resonance, and offers a truly elevated tonal experience. Other standard features include a nice Spring Vine fingerboard inlay, a black graphite nut, maple binding and top trim, and of course the Shaded Edgeburst finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 4 lbs. 9 oz.
- Shaded Edgeburst Finish
- Grand Auditorium Style Body
- Hawaiian Koa Top
- Hawaiian Koa Back and Sides
- V-Class Bracing
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Spring Vine Fingerboard Inlay
- .840” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 15" Fretboard Radius
- Figured Maple Binding on Body, Fingerboard, Heel Cap, and Peghead
- Ebony Bridge and Bridge Pins
- Figured Maple Rosette
- Black Graphite Nut
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Taylor Gold Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!