Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Lush 12-string tones and the eye-catching looks of koa are all here on this used 2014 Taylor K66E model. It's a Grand Symphony shape, built with Hawaiian koa for the entire body, with a mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard inlaid with a pale maple Spring Vine design. Taylor ES2 electronics are on board for all your amplified needs. It's in excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Shaded Edge Burst Finish
- Grand Symphony Body Shape
- Hawaiian Koa Top, Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- West African Ebony Fretboard
- Spring Vine Fretboard Inlay, Pale Non-Figured Maple Binding
- Performance with Relief Rout Bracing
- 25-1/2" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- West African Ebony Binding
- Gold Gotoh 510 Tuners
- 5 lbs.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!