Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition Taylor T5z Classic DLX model in shaded edgeburst, built in 2017. Truly one of the most versatile guitars you can have in a collection, pick up this great deal today!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Hybrid Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Shaded Edgeburst Finish
- Mahogany Top
- Sapele Back and Sides
- Sapele Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Small Diamond Fretboard Inlays
- 24-7/8" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- Taylor Chrome Tuners
- Taylor T5 Electronics
- Taylor Bridge Humbucker, Concealed Neck Pickup, Body Sensor Pickup
- Taylor Chrome Hardware
- 5 lbs, 4 oz.
- .960" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!