Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and still in overall excellent condition So-Cal model, a bolt-on electric built by Thorn Guitars – as in, Ron Thorn – one of the most talented Masterbuilders in the Fender Custom Shop! Featuring lots of his own designs such as a 1-piece tremolo, Pasadena ’66 single-coil pickups, and side dots/fretboard inlays carved of Mastodon ivory, this guitar feels and sounds like a top-notch instrument. The neck is carved to a hybrid “C” profile, and has a 10” radius with 1.67” nut width. The original hardshell case with trem arm and some paperwork is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Surf Green Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Tru-Oil Hand Rubbed Finish
- Dark East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.670" Nut Width
- 10" Radius
- 21 German Jescar 6105 Frets
- Hybrid “C” Neck Shape
- Pasadena ’66 Single-Coil Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Proprietary Thorn 1-Piece Tremolo
- Mastodon Ivory and Gaspeite Firesun Inlays, Mastodon Ivory Side Dots
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .850” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!