Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A versatile S-style from Tom Anderson, this is a new Music Zoo-spec'd Icon Classic with a Satin Olympic White finish over an alder body. It features a caramel (Roasted) maple neck with an even-taper neck profile, rosewood fretboard, and three Tom Anderson single-coil pickups for crystal clear tones!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Spec Sheet
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Olympic White Finish
- Alder Body
- Caramel Maple Neck with Even Taper +30 Neck Shape
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-5/8” Nut Width
- Jumbo Frets
- VA7, VA7R and VA7+ Pickups
- 5-Way, 3 Knob, Top Jack: 3rd Position = M, N+B with Split
- Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- 6 lbs, 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!