Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Anderson looks like its on fire, and your riffs will sound like it too! This is a Zoo-spec'd Cobra S in Fire Wipeout over a quilt maple top and scraped binding. The guitar has a bolt-on mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard, Anderson HSH-configuration pickups, and a recessed floating old-school Floyd Rose tremolo sans fine-tuners for hardware.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar.
- Fire Wipeout Finish
- Quilt Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- '62 Pete Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Heavy Frets
- SF2 Neck and Middle, HN3 Bridge Pickups
- HF1 Neck, SC1 Middle, HF3 Bridge Pickups, 5-Way Switch. 3rd Position = Middle, Neck+Bridge with Splitter
- Volume and Tone Controls
- Recessed Floating Tremolo
- Locking Tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!