Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is an Anderson Drop Top Classic, finished in a satin Natural Orange Burst and paired with a caramel (roasted) maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The Anderson HSS pickup configuration makes this an incredibly versatile instrument, and one that doesn't hurt to look at either with the quilt maple top!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Natural Orange Burst
- Quilt Maple Top and Alder Body
- Caramel Maple Neck with Even Taper +.030 Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- SC1, SC1, HC2 Pickups
- 5-Way, 3 Knob, Top Jack: 3 = M, N+B with Splitter and VA Boost
- Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 7 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!