This awesome S-style guitar is a used but looking super clean Drop Top Classic model from Tom Anderson with a Shorty option - Shorty giving the guitar a 24-3/4" scale length which is something you don't see too often on guitars of this style! The slightly smaller scale gives the tone bit more muscle and chunkiness to the string feel. The specs include a flame maple top over alder body, caramel (roasted) maple neck, and medium jumbo size frets. The H-S-S pickup configuration with 5-way switch and splitter toggle let you get a ton of different sounds out of the guitar. The original case with COA and spec sheet is included.
Includes: Original Hard Gig-Bag, Spec List and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Black Finish with Binding
- Flame Maple Top and Alder Body
- Caramel Maple Neck with Even Taper +.070 Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- SC1 Neck and Middle Pickup, HC2 Humbucker
- 5-Way Switch (3rd Position is Middle Pickup, or Neck + Bridge with Splitter)
- Fixed Bridge
- Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 6 lbs 3 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!