This eye-catching guitar is an Anderson Icon Classic model with a special In-Distress Olympic White over Sunburst finish! The guitar has an amazing feeling satin-finished caramel maple neck, and a set of lively Anderson single-coil pickups. You won't want to put this snappy S-style guitar down!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- In Distress White over 3-Color Burst Finish
- Alder Body
- Caramel Maple Neck with Happy Medium Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- VA7.2, VA7.2R, VA7.2+ Pickups
- 5-Way, 3 Knob, Top Jack: 3 = M, N+B with VA Boost
- Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 1 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!