This is an awesome looking and only lightly played Tom Anderson Raven Classic model with a worn-in Distressed Translucent Dirty Blonde finish over a Swamp Ash body! We love how you can clearly see the grain marks of the body, and the versatile HC1 and PH1 pickups make this an offset that can handle a very wide variety of genres and tones. The guitar is in overall excellent shape with light pickmarks and surface markings around the body, no dings or dents. The original hardshell case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- In-Distress Level 2 Translucent Dirty Blonde Finish
- Swamp Ash Body
- Chocolate Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard and Even-Taper +.030 Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-5/8” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PH1 and HC2 Pickups
- 3-Way Switch with 2 Cut Switches
- Tremolo Bridge and Locking Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!