Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Raven Classic Transparent Cherry In-Distress Level 2 Item Description
An offset you could play Danny Gatton and Sonic Youth songs on! This is a Zoo-spec'd Anderson Raven Classic with a Transparent Cherry finish over a mahogany body given an In-Distress Level 2 treatment. The guitar has a chocolate maple eck topped with a 22-fret blackwood board, and the electronics with hardware are where this one really shines. Two Anderson MC1 pickups in the neck and middle with a single-coil TV3 in the bridge position paired with their J-trem setup and a twangy 3-saddle bridge. Get all types of tones out of this unique Anderson electric!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Transparent Cherry Finish with In-Distress Level 2 (Aged and Checking Paint)
- Mahogany Body
- Chocolate (Roasted) Maple Neck with '50s Small “V” Neck Profile
- Blackheart Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Anderson MC1 Neck and Middle, TV3 Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Switch (3=Middle, Neck+Bridge Switching)
- Chopped 3-Saddle Bridge with J-Tremolo
- Chrome Hardware
- 6 lbs, 14 oz.
- .91" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Tom Anderson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Tom Anderson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Raven Classic Transparent Cherry In-Distress Level 2 online from The Music Zoo.