Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Tom Anderson The Classic is an excellently elevated "S" style guitar with a smooth satin finish and a vintage tint. Features include a mahogany body with a full rosewood neck carved to a '50s Small V profile, a trio of Anderson pickups in an HSH configuration, recessed floating trem with locking saddles, and locking tuners. This Anderson is nicely understated and is packed with quality.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Tinted Natural Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Neck w/ Satin Finish
- '50s Small V Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Jumbo Frets
- HC3+, SF2, PH1 Pickups with Splitter/VA Booster
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Volume and Tone Controls
- Recessed Floating Tremolo with Locking Saddles
- Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!