Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Authorized Tone King Dealer
No longer get that nasty look from a soundperson at the gig when you want to crank your amp! This is the Tone King Ironman II reactive power attenuator. Unlike other tube amp attenuators, the Ironman II’s reactive load technology and transformer-coupled power division circuitry does it while retaining all of the detail, warmth, and response of your pure tone. The technology in the Ironman treats your amp the same as a speaker - giving you the same dynamic control as if you were plugging directly in! You can even go directly into a PA system via the line out and DI outputs on the Ironman that provide a line-level signal. To sweeten the pot, the DI out features an analog speaker cabinet simulation (with switches to select between speaker center or edge micing and ground-lift) that compares head-on with some of the most intricate computer-based IRs out there.
- 100-watt attenuator offers cranked tone at whisper volumes
- Reactive load technology maintains the relationship between amp and speaker
- Custom-designed, transformer-coupled signal flow
- Foot-switchable Solo Mode (footswitch included) provides a boosted level with the tap of your toe
- Dial your amp’s top-end character to perfection via the Presence switch
- Cabinet-emulated XLR DI output sends mic’d up tones direct to the board
- ¼” Line output can drive additional amplifiers, your favorite IRs, and more
- Match any cab to your amp regardless of impedance
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!