One of the Music Zoo's most beloved guitars, here's a vintage circa-1980 (#83 serial when they were starting to get ahead of themselves in the early '80s) BC Rich Mockingbird in a natural finish, with maple through-neck that has walnut stringers. The guitar has two DiMarzio double cream humbuckers, and partial active electronics with a built-in pre-amp and six-position varitone for really dialing in your sound.
The guitar is in great playing condition, with some wear around the body including scratches and dings around the edges. The electronics have been gone through and work as they should - and sound great!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs. 10 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Maple Neck-Through Construction
- Maple Wings with Walnut Stringers
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Diamond Inlays
- 24 5/8" Scale Length
- 1-5/8" Neck Width at Nut
- 10"-12" Compound Radius
- .790" Neck Profile at Nut
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Bone Nut
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- DiMarzio Double Cream Humbuckers
- Volume and Tone Controls with Partial Active Electronics
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!