Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a pre-owned top of the line 30th Anniversary Private Stock Custom 24 guitar in a classy Royal Blue finish, made by PRS in 2014. The Custom 24 has an African ribbon mahogany body, 25" scale length, 24 fret Madagascar rosewood fretboard, and a great looking and feeling mahogany neck with a pattern regular profile. The pickups are a set of 85/15 humbuckers, and to celebrate the 30th anniversary, this Custom 24 has a special inlay set on the fretboard, as well as on the truss rod. This guitar is in excellent condition with no major signs of wear on it - just a small ding on the back of the body.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Royal Blue Finish
- Curly Maple Top with Pre-Factory Top Carve and Lower Horn Scoop
- Natural Masked Binding
- Peruvian Mahogany Neck with Pre-Factory Heel and Headstock Shape
- African Ribbon Mahogany Body
- Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- Pattern Regular Neck Carve
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS 30th Anniversary Paua Birds Inlay with Mother of Pearl Outlines and Abalone Purfling
- Paul Reed Smith 85/15 Humbucker Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Sweet Switch on Tone Control
- Paul Reed Smith Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Phase III Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!