Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This used and repaired Gibson Memphis ES-339 is a semi-hollowbody guitar with a ton of tonal versatility. Physically and sonically it's very much like the classic Gibson ES-335 but with a smaller, thinner body that will appeal to players used to playing solidbody guitars. The 2016 incarnate of the ES-339 sees the guitar with a historic 'no-tube' truss rod, two Burstbucker 1 and 2 humbuckers, an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, and a locking stopbar tailpiece. The guitar has a headstock repair, which is smooth to the touch and professionally done, however you can still see the crack as it hasn't been touched up with paint. The guitar plays as it should and includes a slightly bigger ES-335 case, however protects the guitar as it should.
Includes: ES-335 Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Cherry Finish
- Laminated Maple and Poplar Top, Back and Sides
- Maple Center Block
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Small Block Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.675" Nut Width
- Maple Center Block with Spruce Bracing
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- Traditional "C" Neck Shape with Historic No-Tube Truss Rod
- .890" Neck Profile at Nut
- .890” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 22 Frets
- Single-Ply Cream Binding
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbuckers
- ABR-1 Bridge with Titanium Saddles and Locking Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 4 oz.
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!