This is a lightly used Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine signature model, in a Transparent Buttermilk finish. This guitar is an excellent collaboration between the Maroon 5 guitarist and Music Man to create a signature guitar that could do anything Valentine needed it to do onstage during a Maroon 5 set without changing guitars. We think they've done a fantastic job, with two custom wound pickups that cover every range of tones you could want out of them, along with some unique under the hood features like a coil tap control as well as an on-board gain boost underneath the volume control. This guitar is in excellent condition and includes the original hardshell case!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- Trans Buttermilk Finish
- Ash Body
- Select Roasted Maple Neck with Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- .830” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
- Music Man® Custom Wound Stagged Pole Piece Single Coil and Humbucker Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume (Push/Push for Gain Boost) and Tone Controls (Push/Push for Custom Split Pickup
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Hardtail Bridge with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!