We love getting in the unique creations from French company Wild Custom Guitars, and this latest batch displayed at the 2017 Gold Coast Guitar Show didn't disappoint with this Baroness Steampunk II built with a chambered mahogany body with a maple top and outfitted with some really cool steampunk aesthetics – not to mention a Smokey amp built right into the body – which is awesome for just switching the guitar on while you’re sitting anywhere but near a full-blown amplifier and writing some music with an amplified sound. Another possibility that’s awesome is to just throw a mic up to the onboard speaker and record that way! There’s also an onboard switch that redirects the signal to the output jack so that you can send the guitar through an external amplifier.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
- 9 lbs, 11 oz.
- Relic Black Finish
- Maple Top and Chambered Mahogany Body
- “C” Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale
- 22 Frets
- .790" Neck Profile at Nut
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- SP Customs Crusher Bridge Pickup, Origin Neck Pickup
- Built-In Smokey Amp with Battery Stored in Battery Box, Switch Onboard to Switch from Smokey to Separate Amp
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Nickel and Gold Aged Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!