Built to high quality standards in Japan, this is the Yamaha A5R, an instantly recognizable "Yamaha" cutaway acoustic guitar with a big voice! It features all-solid wood construction with A.R.E. wood torrefaction technology that gives the guitar older, vintage tonal qualities. It’s also loaded with SRT2 electronics – very helpful when plugging into to a PA system or recording console.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Natural Finish
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E. Wood Torrefaction Technology
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- 3-Ply African Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- 25-9/16” Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Tusq Nut and Saddle
- Gotoh Tuners
- SYSTEM71(SRT2 System) + SRT Piezo Pickup Electronics
- Vol/Mic Select(2 types)/Treble/Bass/SRT-Piezo Blend/AFR Controls
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!