Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Yamaha LJ-26 ARE, a made in Japan acoustic guitar from Yamaha with some top notch features! The guitar is built with a Medium Jumbo body style, with a solid Engelmann spruce top treated with A.R.E., a solid rosewood back and sides, and super-sturdy 5-ply neck. You can't beat the excellent tone that comes right out of the case, with this LJ-26 A.R.E!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Medium Jumbo Body Shape
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top w/ A.R.E. Treatment
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- 5 Ply Mahogany Rosewood Neck
- Hide Glue Neck and Body Joint
- 25-9/16” Scale Length
- 15.75” Fingerboard Radius
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 1-3/4" Bone Nut
- Ebony Bridge
- Bone Saddle, Black ABS Bridge Pins
- Open Gear Gold Tuners
- Maple Body Binding
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!