This exquisite Yamaha acoustic guitar is a Japan-made LJ56R built with an Engelmann spruce top and paired with solid rosewood back and sides. The LJ56R is inlayed with beautiful abalone binding with a matching rosette design and tortoise shell pattern pickguard. The A.R.E. treatment to the spruce top gives the guitar a well-played in and warm tone right out of the case from the very first strum!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Natural Finish
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top Treated with A.R.E.
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- 5 Ply Mahogany/Rosewood Neck and Volute
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25-9/16" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Gold Die Cast Tuners
- Ebony Bridge
- Abalone and Stained Maple Binding
- 4 lbs 10 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!