The award-winning H9 delivers Eventide’s acclaimed sound and can run all of Eventide’s stompbox effects.
The H9 features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy effect editing and preset selection. Two onboard footswitches let you change presets, tap tempo, and bypass with your feet during live performance.
So what is the CrushStation?
CrushStation turns your H9 stompbox into an overdrive/distortion command center with controls that drive your tone anywhere from a creamy saturation to a brutal sonic assault with everything in between. Control features include the usual suspects: Drive, Sustain, multi-band EQ. Plus control over features like Sag, Octaves and Grit that take the overdrive effect beyond the norm. Watch the video above to see it in action!
10 CrushStation presets to help show the range of sounds possible:
- Fra Diavolo (a spicy metal preset)
- Bisque (smooth and creamy)
- Sag Harbor (with heavy sag)
- Bottom Feeder (chunky, with added low octave)
- Jumbo Shrimp (a big little sound)
- Scuttle Butter (thick blues)
- PunkRock Lobster (lots of trouble)
- Steamed in Beer (that amp’s gonna blow!)
- Crawdaddy (1 1/2 oz. Vodka, 1 splash Soda Water, 5 oz. Lemonade)
- Decapod Muff (a “Big” sound)
Interested in this pedal? Click the link below to order, or call 516-626-9292!