Thanks to His Slashing Indie-rock and Precision-Punk Guitar Style, Britt Daniel Has Fueled Spoon to Indie-rock Superstardom
Looking sharp in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Britt Daniel Tele features a lightweight semi-hollow ash body that resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecaster’s signature steely clarity - this is all thanks to its Fender Custom Shop pickups and an S-1™ switch allowing the player the option to change instantly between series and parallel pickup wiring. The one-piece “Deep C” maple neck shape fits comfortably in the hand and the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets allow for fast playing and choke-free bending. Other features include Fender ClassicGear™ tuning machines, electrosocket output jack and Elite molded hardshell case.
Britt Daniel Tele Specs & Features
- Thinline ash body with Amarillo Gold lacquer finish
- Deep “C”-shaped neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Broadcaster® single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ single-coil Tele neck pickup
- S-1 switch for series/parallel operation
- ClassicGear tuning machines
Pre-order The Britt Daniel Tele Thinline Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or email@example.com