A Limited Edition Stratocaster Full Of Modern Features and Specs That Make It Unlike Any Other! The Fender Bruno Mars Stratocaster.
Meet the new and limited edition Bruno Mars Signature Strat from Fender finished in Mars Mocha. This unique Stratocaster is crafted from a resonant ash body with a sculpted American Ultra body contour for unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fretboard. The Mars Mocha Heirloom™ nitrocellulose lacquer finish creates a gracefully aged look that will get even better over time. There's a compound fretboard radius with 21 stainless steel frets!
So, how's the Bruno Mars Stratocaster sound? Thanks to it's custom Bruno Mars Stratocaster® pickups - which are fine-tuned to achieve Bruno's favorite tones - you can expect bright and beautiful sparkle and singing lead sounds.
For stability, you'll find a 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo and Deluxe Locking Tuners while a full complement of Heirloom™ Aged Gold Hardware gives this high-performance guitar the broken-in look and feel of a well-used, treasured instrument. Also included are a custom leopard print strap and an extra 3-ply mint green pickguard.
You can find the new Bruno Mars Stratocaster at The Music Zoo while supplies last.
Watch the Fender Bruno Mars Stratocaster Demo Video Now!
Fender Bruno Mars Stratocaster Specs
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heirloom™ Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body
- Custom "C" Profile Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.65” Width
- 9.5-12" Radius
- Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Custom Bruno Mars Noiseless™ Strat Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuners
- Gold Hardware
Shop Fender Now:
Order the Bruno Mars Stratocaster Now!
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or firstname.lastname@example.org