Built in Corona, California the new Jackson American Series Virtuoso offers players tons of incredible features and tones at an attainable price point!
Available in four unique colors (two satin, two gloss), the Jackson American Series Virtuoso guitar is here! Features include an alder body with a bolt-on five-piece maple neck that's been caramelized and graphite rod-reinforced for ultimate stability. The fretboard is made of streaked ebony and given rolled edges and a 12-16" radius for super-fast playing as you move up the neck, and there's Luminlay side dots to guide you on a dark stage. A heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly.
The HH pickup configuration features a Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup that roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the Seymour Duncan '59™ SH-1N neck pickup radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. The intuitive control layout consists of a five-way blade switch, and dome-style knobs for volume and tone.
Watch the Jackson American Series Virtuoso Demo Video Now!
Jackson American Series Virtuoso Specs
- Alder Body
- Bolt-On 5-Piece Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement Rods
- Streaked Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges and Offset Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Humbuckers
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Inner Coil, Position 3. Bridge and Neck, Position 4. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Outer Coil, Position 5. Neck
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Tuners
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Tremolo
Shop Jackson Guitars Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or email@example.com