An oversized Dreadnought for even bigger and bolder Martin tone: introducing the Martin Custom Shop Super D Dreadnought!
Go big or go home is the name of the game when it comes to this Martin Dreadnought...or should we say Super Dreadnought! This is the Martin Custom Shop Super D with a VTS Sitka spruce top paired with highly flamed koa for the back and sides. While Martin has previously produced a slightly oversized instrument in the form of the D-45S Authentic 1936 inspired by an instrument from the C.F. Martin Museum Collection, this Super Dreadnought (The Super D) is now the largest body size in Martin’s product line. It has an internal air volume approximately twenty percent greater than the standard Dreadnought, which effectively boosts the bass output while maintaining accurate mid and treble frequencies. Martin Custom Shop Super D Dreadnoughts are available now at The Music Zoo!
Watch the Martin Custom Shop Super D Dreadnought Demo Video Now!
Martin Custom Shop Super D Dreadnought Specs
- Acoustic Guitar
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce VTS Top
- Highly Flamed Koa or Guatemalan Rosewood Back and Sides
- Scalloped 5/16" Super D Bracing
- Style 28 Black and Maple Fiber Rosette
- HD Zig-Zag Pattern Back Purfling, Antique White Body Binding, Tri-Color Herringbone Top Inlay
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified Low Oval Profile and High Performance Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Solid Headstock
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 2-5/32" Bridge Spacing
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Bone Bridge Pins
- Grover Nickel Tuners
Shop Martin Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or email@example.com