What's so special about the new Jackson American Series guitars?
New from Jackson guitars, the American Series SL3 Soloist has been announced in four finishes. Yes, Jackson Custom Shop guitars have been produced in the USA for years - but, the American Series is the very first Production Line guitar that's been made for Jackson in the USA in a very long time! These are well-made guitars in Corona, California that have excellent specs out of the box, and come in at price that many players who want a top-tier instrument can afford.
We literally grew up with Jackson and Charvel guitars, we know them like no other!
Watch the video below, as Music Zoo's owner and founder Tommy Colletti talks with buyer Garrett Hess about the new American Series, as well as his own experiences with Jackson and Charvel growing up as a young shredder in the '70s and '80s! We're jealous, imagine walking into a shop and seeing all of those (now) vintage axes lining the walls? Drool City.
Music Zoo Owner Tommy Colletti checks out the American Series Soloist and talks about The Music Zoo's history with the brand
Jackson American Series SL3 Soloist Specs
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Through-Body Construction 3-Piece Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Ebony Fretboard
- Inverted Mother of Pearl Sharkfin Inlays
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12-16” Compound Radius, 1.6875” Nut
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Humbucker, Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Neck and Middle Pickups (RW/RP Middle Pickup)
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Tremolo Bridge
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Tuners
Shop Jackson Guitars Now:
Have questions about ordering your own Jackson or Charvel guitar from The Music Zoo?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org