Suhr Reactive Load IR adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load!
The new Reactive Load I.R. builds upon the legacy of what is already widely regarded as the industry standard for accurate speaker cabinet load replacement: the original Suhr Reactive Load. Reactive Load I.R. incorporates exciting new features to the groundbreaking design of the original Reactive Load – making it the ultimate all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement
As the name suggests, Reactive Load I.R. adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load, allowing you to quickly and easily access an array of an expertly mic’d speaker cabinets. It comes preloaded with 16 Suhr speaker cabinet impulse responses captured by Celestion. Reactive Load I.R. is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port.
Suhr Reactive Load IR Specs
- SPEAKER INPUT IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohm
- BALANCED LINE OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 600Ω (Maximum)
- UNBALANCED LINE OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 600Ω (Maximum)
- MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED INPUT POWER: 100 Watts RMS
- INCLUDED SPEAKER IMPULSE RESPONSES: Badger 1x12 - Celestion Vintage 30 Bella 1x12 - Celestion V-Type PT 2x12 - Celestion Creamback Hedgehog 2x12 - Celestion G12-65 Suhr 4x12 - Celestion Greenback Suhr 4x12 - Celestion Vintage 30
- POWER SUPPLY: Included. 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- ROHS COMPLIANT: Yes
- DIMENSIONS: 8.8" (W) x 8.9" (D) x 3.6" (H) WEIGHT: 6.7lb
Buy 2019 NAMM Products Now:
Follow Our 2019 NAMM Coverage Here:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org