New for 2020, this is the Fender Roadworn '60s Jazz Bass built to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the introduction of the Jazz Bass! The bass has a Road Worn 3-Color Sunburst finish. The single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver authentic, original-era tone. The “Mid ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo frets for comfortable playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide classic aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Roadworn Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Mid ‘60s “C" Shape Maple Neck
- Pao Ferro Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- Synthetic Bone Nut, 1.5" Nut Width
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 4-Saddle Vintage Style Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage Style Reverse Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!