This is the new Fender Aerodyne Special Series Telecaster in Dolphin Gray Metallic! The Aerodyne Special gives us a contemporary spin on classic Fender designs, complete with aerodynamic lines, top of the line hardware, custom-voiced pickups and new finishes! The Aerodyne Special Tele features a bound basswood body, matching headstock, a satin-finished modern "C" shaped neck with a flat 12" radius and vintage-voiced Tele pickups. Hardware includes a Babicz® Z-Series FCH-Tele Bridge. The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special Tele® inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone. The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series.
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Aerodyne® Special Single-Coil Telecaster Pickups
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Babicz® Z-Series FCH-Tele Bridge
- Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts) Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!