Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here we have a used but still in great shape Fender American Professional Series Jazzmaster in 3-Tone Sunburst with the original hardshell case included! The American Pro series takes what the American Standard series started and takes it up to the next level. With the American Pro series – some features from the Standard stayed the same, but if Fender found room for improvement, they acted on it! New features include some tweaks to the Jazzmaster design in a simplified 3-way pickup switch, new V-Mod Jazzmaster single-coils, a brass saddle Mustang bridge and get this - a screw-in tremolo arm for no more swinging and losing control of your tremolo bar! An overall excellent work-horse American-made instrument, the plastic is even still on the pickguard!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Guitar
- Alder Body
- Modern "Deep C" Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- 9.5" Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.685" Nut Width
- 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- White Dot Inlays
- 2 V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Switching
- Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone Controls
- 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm Bridge
- Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- 8 lbs 2 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!