Who doesn't need a '52 Tele in their collection? This is a great looking 2004 American Vintage 1952 Reissue with the classic butterscotch blonde finish over a premium ash body. The guitar has vintage-style frets, two single-coil pickups, and a 3-saddle brass bridge. A 6-saddle bridge and capacitors to wire the guitar with a modern tone control are included. There's some light wear around the body that include a finish chip on the front and a small clear coat chip around the neck plate.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, 6-Saddle Bridge, Capacitors
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Premium Ash Body
- “U” Profile Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650” Nut Width
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- American Vintage Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Three Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 7 lbs 9 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!