Full of cool looks and a bright tone, this is a used and in overall excellent condition Fender Crafted in Japan Strat. It's built between 2004 and 2005 according to the R+6 digit serial number. The guitar has a maple neck and fretboard, and minus some corrosion on the bridge saddles remains in great shape. A lightweight Fender gigbag is included, however no tremolo arm.
Includes: Non-Original Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 21 Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Stratocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Master Vol, Tone Neck/Middle, Tone Bridge Controls
- Vintage Style Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 14 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!