How cool is this limited edition Stratocaster, built by the Fender Japan factory. We love to see the unique designs that come from Fender Japan, and sometimes we're even lucky enough to be able to have them in the States! This guitar has vintage-spec features that include a 7.25" radius rosewood fretboard, "U" shaped maple neck, 21 vintage-size frets and gold hardware. The gold looks great against the Olympic White finish, especially on the matching headstock!
Includes: Gigbag, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- "U" Shape Maple Neck with Gloss Urethane Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- 7.25" Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Vintage-Style Stratocaster Pickups
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Master Vol, Tone Neck/Middle, Tone Bridge Controls
- Vintage Style Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!