This is a used and in overall very good condition Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass, a Crafted In Japan instrument built in 2007. The bass has switchable active/passive electronics, J-Bass pickups, and a Bad Ass II bridge. The bass plays wonderfully and includes a Fender gigbag.
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Natural Finish
- Ash Body
- "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 34" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 1.5" Nut Width
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- American Vintage Single-Coil J Bass Bridge, ’75 J Bass Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Treble Boost/Cut
- 2-Position Mini Toggle Active/Passive Switch
- Bad Ass II Bridge
- American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 12 oz.
- .790” Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Depth at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!