Fender Mustang GTX50 Combo Amplifier
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Fender Mustang GTX is a bold sounding amplifier with lots of onboard effects, routing options and a crisp full-color display! Modular signal path flexibility lets you move effects anywhere in the chain, while the crisp full-color display lets you know what’s going on under the hood. Connect with Bluetooth to experience the all-new Fender TONE 3.0 (for iOS and Android), a free app that offers realistic look and feel while you spin the knobs of the most famous amps and effects of all time. You can do deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more. Bluetooth audio streaming is also included for playing along with your favorite tracks. The amp’s WiFi capabilities (a Fender exclusive) let you connect for product updates, so your amp keeps getting better. Mustang GTX50 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. There's also an optional seven-button footswitch available with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- New models include: Fender classics like the Blues Jr and Vibro King, as well as other amplifers including JC Clean and Silver Jubilee
- New effects include: Models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects
- Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics
- 12-inch Celestion® guitar speaker
- 200 onboard user presets that can be modified for any style of music
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Upgraded seven-button footswitch (optional) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!
When You Order This Item
Free SupportProduct Support is included on all items we sell. Have a question or need assistance? We're just a click or call away. more>>
Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed on all items! We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and work hard to provide incredible customer service with every order. No reason needed to make a return, and if you experience any issue at all, we'll fix it. more>>
Question About This Item?
Our team has the Fender knowledge to help you decide.
We know buying new gear is a very personal decision. If you have any questions about this item, we're just a call or click away. We look forward to helping you.