Who doesn't love the fun Fender Mustang? This is a used 2008 Mustang that was Made in Japan, with a Dakota Red finish. The guitar is in excellent condition. The pots have been replaced with CTS branded pots and the switches are now reliable Switchcraft parts. The original trem bar and gigbag are included.
Includes: Original Gigbag, Trem Arm and Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- ”C” Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24” Scale Length
- 21 Frets
- Mustang Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume and Master Tone Knobs, Mustang Slider Controls
- Replaced Slider Switches and CTS Potentiometers
- 6 Saddle Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 6 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!