Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a very cool Fender Ritchie Blackmore Strat, in used condition but still looking and playing great with a Fender hardshell case included (however no trem arm). Blackmores deft phrasing and unmistakable tone have helped make the phrase “guitar solo” a household term. The Blackmore Strat is based on his favorite ’70s model and featuring a maple neck with a graduated scalloped rosewood fretboard, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat pickups, and ’70s-style “F” tuners.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Graduated Scalloped Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.650” Nut Width
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat® Pickups
- 3-Position Blade
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style "F" Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!