Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A reimagination of your favorite ‘80s rock ‘n roll jeans and faded t-shirts, the Tie Dye Acid Wash strap is everything your parents told you not to be. Featuring a bleach splattered design on printed canvas, no two straps in this collection are alike.
- Fully adjustable length (34”-59”) provides versatile fit for most players
- Printed canvas bleach splatter design
- Each strap is one-of-a-kind, with slight variations in tie die print
- Tubular nylon backing provides maximum support
- Fender “F” cone leather ends
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!