Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue with Bigsby Ebony VOS 2021 Item Description
A historic Les Paul Custom that's fully loaded! This is a used 2021 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue with a VOS ebony finish and three Custombucker pickups and a Bigsby tailpiece. The '57 saw the Les Paul Custom with a solid mahogany body, no maple top on this one for pure mid-rangey Les Paul Custom tone! The guitar is in great shape with little wear on it besides the VOS finish and the original case and COA included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 No Wire Bridge and Bigsby Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 10 lbs, 13 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue with Bigsby Ebony VOS 2021 online from The Music Zoo.