Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This famous flame maple-backed square shoulder introduced in the early ‘60s is intertwined with one of the most revolutionary decades in popular music history. Its maple back and sides and long scale produce the crisp, clear tone and projection while the square shoulder body adds balance and warmth. Classic Dove details include, bone nut and saddle, double antiqued multi-ply binding, nickel Grover keystone tuners, a traditional Dove truss rod cover, and a cherished pick guard featuring an inlaid mother-of-pearl Dove with hand-engraved and painted detailing.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Round Profile Three-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- Traditional Belly Up Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Nickel Grover Keystone Tuners
- LR Baggs VTC Electronics
- 5 lbs, 2 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!